Athletics » Athletic Forms

Athletic Forms

Middle and High School students must have a doctor's physical on file, as well as the medical release and Dragonfly forms, in order to participate on any athletic team. 
Grammar school students are required to have the physical and medical release forms on file to participate on an athletic team.
If you have questions, please email Becky Keller.
Go Warriors!