Tour the Academy (Email Camille Barker to schedule): Tours available Tuesday-Thursday **Due to COVID we are currently operating a closed campus. This requirement is waived.**
Submit online application and application fee ($70) including all required documents
Shadow a student (Admissions office schedules)
If you are applying for TK or Kindergarten, you will attend a group shadow day (February/March) OR shadow a student
Test for Admissions (Admissions office schedules)
Review Admissions packet (Admissions Committee)
Email you a letter of acceptance or Admissions Director notifies you of non-acceptance via email or phone call
Complete online enrollment ($200 enrollment fee)
Criteria for Admission for TK and Kindergarten
- Must meet the age requirement
- TK: 4 years old by September 1st
- K: 5 years old by September 1st
- Must attend a group shadow or shadow individually, and demonstrate the ability to function with relative ease in the classroom setting
- Must have a favorable teacher recommendation
- Kindergarten students must satisfactorily complete kindergarten assessment with our assessment team
Criteria for Admission for 1st through 12th Grades
- Must score at grade level or above on admissions test
- Must receive a favorable teacher recommendation (1st-12th) and a favorable character recommendation (5th-12th). Recommendations requested electronically when application is submitted.
- Must demonstrate the ability to function well in our classroom setting during shadow day
- Prior report cards and testing must show competency (cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher for a high school student)
- Must demonstrate exemplary behavior
- Must have at least one Christian parent, a church home, and a commitment to church involvement and regular attendance
- Must receive approval from the Academy Admissions Committee
Registration Availability and Timing
- January 18, 2021 - January 31, 2021
- Priority registration for current Academy students (in good academic and financial standing) to re-enroll for the 2021-2022 school year. Spots are guaranteed at this time.
- Sibling registration for siblings of current Academy students (in good academic and financial standing) to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year. The sibling must complete the admissions, acceptance, and enrollment process. Spots are not guaranteed but priority is given.
- Members of Whitesburg Baptist Church may submit applications and begin the enrollment process. Spots are not guaranteed but priority is given.
- February 1, 2021
- New students may begin and complete the admissions process. Spots are not guaranteed.